New Vision Manufacturing, Inc.
• For further information and assistance with New Vision Ditch Light Kits, Replacement Parts, Onboard
Multi Meters, Locomotive Headliners Ceiling Kits, and LED Walkway Lights, please contact our Short Line Sales Team at (812) 522-7200
or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ditch Light Kits and Replacement Parts
- The extended visibility of the New Vision Ditch Lights provide dramatically increased response
time for locomotive operators and allows them time to see track defects more readily.
Onboard Digital Multimeter
- Prevent the cost and
downtime of another injury related to misuse of a meter. The New Vision Onboard Multimeter provides the necessary information required:
- Shunt/Milli volt Readings
- Horsepower Calculation
- Dynamic Brake Voltage
- New Vision Manufacturing announces
their new headliners available for most applications. New Vision’s headliners are easy to install, lightweight, and sturdy. Each headliner
is pre-cut for locomotive type, and easily modified for your personal cab. They fit over your old insulation, maintaining protection
from excessive noise and weather.
LED Walkway Light
- Each lamp is setup with a cluster of 12 LED lights. If one fails, the other 11 are unaffected. This light comes with a 3 year warranty
and is expected to last 50,000 hours. And it utilizes the standard 25 millimeter screw socket so it is ready to go out of the box.
- Each lamp runs on 75 volts, uses 35 milliamps, is resistant to vibration, water, weather, and require fewer change outs.
Manufacturing has developed a Glad Hand to Blade Adapter for connecting traction motor leads. The adaptor allows for connection of
the traditional style glad hand connector to the blade style bolt together connector when leads do not have matching connectors. As
railroads are converting from the glad hand style connectors, which are less dependable and more difficult to connect, than the bolt
together style, the Glad Hand to Blade adapter is the answer. All adapters are machined to exacting standards and silver plated to
insure a quality connection every time.
Click on Any of the Links Below for More Information: